Well I never!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Matty H, Mar 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Here's something you don't see much in today's "climate" lol

Cleaned a custies house today - charge her £15 and she paid as usual and asked me at the end if my prices were going up in April. I said no - she replied oh put mine up to £20 as you do a great job and fuel keeps rising.

That's the first time I've ever had that :D

Advertisement
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

^I'll gladly accept this customer if you do not want to clean her windows anymore, put me down on the list.
    I get a tip now every month or so from a different customer, it's nice they notice that I work hard and am not putting all the prices up.

3. Gleam123

Gleam123 Active Member

Love customers like this but have to say dont have many, one of my customers I would happily slap her round the head right now!!

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

awsome i got a £5 tip on a £8 house today was chuffed with that lol :]

5. Paul

Paul Guest

Lmao

6. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Just one lol

7. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

Nice to know that we still have people like that about!... I often get tips. To be honest I do ass-lick abit lol... It is in me from when I was a posty and a bin man!!!... I would be nice a polite all year, always shut a gate behind me or put the bin back where they wanted it etc and at xmas most would always give me a few quid. People like to know their Window Cleaner I'm sure?... I find that trust is a key issue for people!!!... It is all about a reliable customer service!!!.... If the lady wanted to give you more money. Then it means she thinks your worth every penny... Which means your a good, reliable Window Cleaner... Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. pws

pws Member

hi ya ;)i clean a few big country houses, one in particuler is £30 the lady bought me out tea and cakes and said you have been reguler and reliable then said i am going to give you £10 extra from now on :cool:..........pete

9. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Brilliant...only had one or two like that in my time...keep hold of them!

Advertisement