Went Canvassing On A Industrial Estate

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Sep 17, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

for like 1 hour... and theirs loads of little units of businesses.... some dont even have any windows but some do...

some places u cant get through to the manager its hard... cos their mainly away or something etc

anyway... i gave a quote to a women she said sheel get back to me

and i went in a big sofa store.... and i quoted the guy £20.00 he goes to me the other 1 does it for 15.. i go i do signs frames and sills mate he goes yeah i get u so u do a better job i go yeah ... he goes am moving out of here soon to the other retail premises ( two blocks away )

he goes ill give u a call when i get in their... cos am moving from here anyway but he was really interested and everything

then i said to him ill keep an eye out for u when u move in their and ill pop in... he goes it should be 1 month or over 1 month but no longer then 1 month lol

i go yeah thats not a problem :)

Im going to do another industrial estate again soon :) their not bad to do :) pretty fun lol

Advertisement
  2. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

That's cool H!

3. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

Keep em comin' H ;)

4. harunh

harunh Legend

:D 10% of my work is now commercial :p

Advertisement