went on my 6th estate

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, May 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

and all of them had a window cleaner but i still managed to get 1 customer on the whole estate !

been on 6 estates and always got 1 customer out of every estate ! :D :D

it was a £10.00 job aswell ( my highest so far ) ;) normally i would of said 8. but i was brave and said 10 pound mate... ;)

I went to a big estate for the first 1 hour... and to cover all that estate it would take me days.... i like to go on small estates... so i can get to every house within 2 hours ;)

When u all canvass and the sarea has a window cleaner... do u still go along like me ? or move to another spot ?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Posh will now sleep to***ht, well done big h

3. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Just carry on pal, Theres always at least one house in the street/area that doesnt have a window cleaner, where I live I didn't bother with my own street, cause of that, but guy down the street said he aint got one.

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

The estate i went on yesterday the first door i knocked said sorry we have one lol . I have picked up 8 on there but only spoke to around 10 householders lol .

5. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

i love it when you go knocking, and some one says, every house has one but you can go try them if you want, like they are giving you permission to knock the street,

6. harunh

harunh Legend

u picked up 8 and talked to 10 householders... so u knockedon 10 doors and 2 said no and the rest said yes ... thats really good

keep it up mate lol

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Ahh normal service resumed. Thanks big h lol

8. Iain

Iain Guru

That's one SERIOUSLY good conversion there! Do you have some kind of technique when you do this or do you just take each one at a time? Good job! ;)

9. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Well to be honest i wait until i see what sort of person opens the door and how they approach you before i say anything and asses what sort of person they are .
    After that is just my sales pitch . I am getting a good conversion rate to be honest going from the ammount i have spoken to my success rate is probably around %70 i can honestly say it is this high as i make them think about the deal im doing them .

10. mr shine

mr shine Guru

thats a great result gav youl have a full round in no time

Advertisement