Went Out For An Evening Canvassing

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by shreck123, Sep 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. shreck123

shreck123 Guest

Went out canvassing tonight I think I done well in three hours got 5 new regular customers two gutter cleans and a guy who wanted in and out done plus fascia and guttering cleaned. I don't think I done that bad considering I spotted two vans with window cleaning business cards on the dash in the area I was canvassing.

Only thing is I went to one house and she asked how much I charged I said 6 pound providing that she had them done every month. she replied I was to pensiveness her window cleaner only charges 4 pound and that was for an ex council 2 bed semi what the hell lol.

Advertisement
  2. shreck123

shreck123 Guest

3. harunh

harunh Legend

Mate u done well for yaself their mate... keep going dont take your foot of the gas mate ... and ive had a few people say to me your to expensive ..... im thinking nop its decent that u get what u pay for... simple as that

i take all the bad payers off my round mate.... but i always get 1,2 customers that wont pay... not because they cant afford it... their just hard to get hold of... plus some people never have money on them .... but i know who my good customers are.

4. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

nicely done mate, i picked up 9 new regulars yesterday, well pleased, and i actually enjoyed the 4hrs canvassing for a change

5. shreck123

shreck123 Guest

yeah just annoys me that some idiots are out there doing it so cheap there obviously not legit.

6. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

i have a minimum charge now of 7.50, obviously less if its just a front or just tops but theres no point underpricing yourself just to get the work as you will end up resenting doing it

7. shreck123

shreck123 Guest

i charge a price that i think is fair and at the same time makes money

8. harunh

harunh Legend

Thats the best way mate

Advertisement