Went To Do A First Clean But...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Feb 5, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Never done it cos it had a for sale sign on the house i had a feeling she was lying to me about she wants it doing every month but when i turned up i deffo knew she wud cancel me after and my backpack battery was low a bit and i had to use it all day so i fort leave it

Advertisement
  2. Gushysfella

Gushysfella Active Member

You make me laugh H, 2 things here you may of over looked: 1 she's just moved in board not taken down yet or 2 she's selling and wants the windows looking top dog for viewings?

You may have just missed out mate! GF

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

should of still done them! like Gushysfella said you could of missed out!

My parents are selling there house and its been on the market for a year now and still have the window cleaner round, and one of my customers are trying to sell theres. had another that moved out and i lost a £10 house after doing them 4 times, now they have new house they rang me back, said can you quote our new house, and our sons, now i have 2x £14 houses to clean!
    all i say is get the money when you can!

4. harunh

harunh Legend

She told me she lived their for years and she was desperate for them to be done before today i go y she goes were gettin fotos took, wen u take a firo are u gonna pose with the windows or sumit? I just knew it was gna be a 1 off

5. TobySampson

TobySampson Well-Known Member

What's wrong with a one off? It's still money...

6. harunh

harunh Legend

My backpack had 80% battery and this job was last priority, i couldnt do 3 jobs today due to battery going, but im happy i never done it

7. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

My backpack lasts me 2days straight on a full charge do you charge over night?

8. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

My backpack lasts me 2days straight on a full charge do you charge over night?

9. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

H, money is money. unless you have a massive round you should never turn down money. customers that leave me because they have sold their house have recommended me to the new owner.

I just need to go there in a few months and say do you want your windows cleaned and I bet I will score the job. already got a few that was last year...

10. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

H - you actually drove all the way there and DIDN'T clean?

Your seriously mate, keep going like that an with your lower than profit making prices....won't be Lon till your bust!

Advertisement