Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What are you aiming to get done by xmas?

Tuffers

I'm aiming to get the next 2 weeks work done and use the Monday and Tuesday to catch up/fit in add on's and have Xmas eve off. Probably start back the week after new year unless any add on's come in, which I'll do to keep the pennies coming in. I hate starting a weeks worth of work half way through a week, as you know it'll mess your round up.

I've got a big backlog of jobs I need to clear by christmas, so I'm just pushing things at the moment, with a view to having a rest over christmas this year. Some heavily inflated prices over the christmas period though so I'm open for business if needed./emoticons/wink.png

yep me keeping jobs in my head instead of working to a set thing means I haven't got a clue wether I will fit them all in...I keep thinking of another job I must do..it didn't help skiving off early today cause its Friday..but....I will just get through as much as I can..already booked every day next week...what ever the weather...and it could be wet...

oh its so near I can smell the turkey....youngest back this weekend from uni....house filling up...I now have to draw the curtains and switch on two fish tanks lights and three xmas sets of lights....and I hate the flashing so I have to go through the sequence to find the steady one...still get the booze in....hic hic..cheers all windys...as noddy says...its Christ...............................mas:D

I've been on the Christmas baileys in my coffee last couple of nights

Got enough gutter and exterior jobs to see me through plus my window round which I am actually ahead on

yep its been a very busy year for me always chasing my tail no real holiday but xmas is pretty much a time when custys forget me as they get wrapped up in it all....so I can ...forget them ...and just get...have a good time...doing absolutely nothing but eat drink and be merry ...okay...I may fart a lot....but...that's the beauty of two dogs..:rofl:

I will go a bit ott at crimbo like usual but then will be back to the gym and running

And windying

Assuming my knee lets me..jolted it a bit again yesterday so will need to strap it for a few weeks

I'm working to xmas eve off 4 days and back to my commercial / retail before new years.... then back to dog muck and bored housewives next year /emoticons/smile.png

I've got stacks to get done but I've sorted my diary out so my biggest most important custys aren't left out .

I'm finishing work on the 19th for our yearly family xmas holiday then back around the 27th I'm hoping to see the new year in with family and friends then if I can do it I'm hoping for a few weeks in the states, my wife has friends in new York we can bunk with and we need to visit and get a feel for texas as my wife's work maybe sending us over for a few years.

working up to and including xmas eve / possibly work a few days between xmas and new year . the rounds on track

im currently making an effort to get a few big homes to add onto the "big homes days" list,itll be possible to squeeze a couple of these in before crimbo - i penned a letter to a royal secretary who has a home nearby

Im working right up to Xmas eve then just taking the two days Xmas and two days new year possibly working weekend in-between because you just don't know if and when the weather will turn. So my thoughts are to get out as much as I can over the winter.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

got quite a few insides to do this week. summat to look forward to-

not! actually these days i usually stay out,while at least 2 or more of my mob do the inside,but i remember what its like to do a real grimer inside ,folk in their bed pretendin to be asleep and me standing on the bed reachin over them with a drippin mop, happy days!

Back