Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Mounted Systems - Which Manufacturer Is Best For Me?

S

Sheeh4n

Dear all,

We are a Commerical/ Domestic Cleaning company who are sub- contracting more and more window cleaning both with our regular office cleaning contracts/ domestic work and we also work in the construction industry carrying out builders/ sparkle cleans (projects range from £500 - £30,000). Most of this work is sub-contracte and it seems a better idea to invest in a van mounted system.

I have had a demonstation from Ionic and I personally came away more confused thn anything. I also believe Brodex are also a credible maufacturer but again I feel its more of a stab in the dark and really I could do with an independant view from one or two individuals.

Having been recommended either the Pro 5/ Pro 6 system 600l tank which was recommended as it would last two people one day is around £4,500 plus and a considerable amoutn of money to invest in a system when I could spend £2-3k on system which can clean windows to a similar standard.

I have a Citroen Dispatch (2011 model) ready and waiting for the system.

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Paul

Ionic provide a Pure2o System 600lt from £2745+vat fitted. Give them a call and discuss your exact requirements and budget, I'm sure they can provide a solution.

have a good read around the forum before you decide it will save you a lot of money ,also try and get an understanding before you buy a system . pure freedom also have a good name or a diy system for a van mount can be set up for under a grand . im sure ionics are a good system but very expensive .

Back