Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

windscreen wipers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

on my berlingo have suddenly got a mind of their own, they start ok but stop wherever & whenever they want , different speeds are the same, any ideas please

berlingos after 02 have the wipers connected to the speedo, if you are going slowly they only go slowly etc

French motors are notorious for electrical problems. I was lucky with my Berlingo, only had the Rev counter die on me and brake light bulbs used to blow every time I touched the pedal, other than that the van was great.

French motors are notorious for electrical problems. I was lucky with my Berlingo, only had the Rev counter die on me and brake light bulbs used to blow every time I touched the pedal, other than that the van was great.
just been told i cant even scrounge a motor from the scrappy i need to buy the whole unit :devil:

Agree. My expert is fantastic mechanically, but have had a fair few electrical problems

My left window wiper has just gone on my Citreon! Need to take it to the garage! Keep me updated on cost of motor please let me know what I might be in for! /emoticons/sad.png

at the moment best one ive found is £146.40 from euro car parts :gush: the mrs is better at mechanics than me so she'll be looking today

Back