Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ex customers

B

boarcity

recently iv been dropping some of my work,the awkward jobs .this has allowed me to let in much easier jobs to fill the gaps.

i wrote a short letter to each ex customer explaining that "new insurance rules means uv got to go" and quite enjoyed posting these off. knowing that these folk are now history

or so i thought!

first i get a late night pleading call on my answerfone "is it your lads thats the problem,,,,if so u can come on your own and clean my windows,just turn up,no need to knock,see you soon.... many thanks ,,Audrey "

next its a call, "youre very late is there a problem?"

i wrote you And your neighbour a letter explaining its over . "we never got a letter"

i defo wrote

"well if we didnt get the letter we are still on your round so when are you coming?"....

then yesterday ,the call. "im in East mews cottages on East hill when are you coming?"

iv not ever cleaned east mews cottages

"oh yes you have ,im opposite the art gallery "

i know it ,but there must be some mistake ...

"no mistake,youre still cleaning windows right?"

yes, so east mews cottages you say ?

i can tell you the only house along that side of the road on east hiill i cleaned was a ferrkin great place,number 83 its 3 storey great big grey hoos

"well thats me "

i wrote you a letter and thats no flippin cottage

"i never got it,,,,, so cant u just come ?"

yeh rite!

Got one last week i have written letters to a few customers who was out of the way and some aekward ones, Got one pleading me to come back, ended up taking the job back good Money and Nice job just out of the Way, never heard from others luckily.

LOL ! I do these letters too ... Goes something Like this " due to changes in the Company , we are Sorry to Inform you that we cant provide Our services Any more .." :hehehe::hehehe::hehehe: When a better job comes in , a bad one goes in the bin ! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Only problem i have with these letters is i am so close with the customers i feel sorry for telling to go somewhere else /emoticons/sad.png, but i cant serve all being a onemandshow, and dont want to employ.

Back