Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP and water usage

nearlyclean

We have touched on this subject in other posts, but for most of us this is an important subject and worthy of its on thread. I am always working to use less water without comprising the cleaning and reducing the amount of water we use a day can have real knock on affects like less fuel used in traveling smaller work van resin last longer if on a water meter this will have big impact on your bill from the water board.

I like to see how others tackle the balance between water consumption and a quality clean.

I roughly use about 180 l a day or clean about 20 3/4 bed semi houses

I don't have a controller on my system and just rely on a tap and the shut off switch on my pump to control the water flow,I use 6mm microbore hose and fan jets on my brush.my pump is shureflow 4.5 l per minute.

nearlyclean

Ricolay when you multiply that by 10,you cleaning about 30 houses with 500 l and there are a lot of variables to consider like how often there cleaned and how dirty,I been working on my technique of how I clean the window,I work with a trolley system out the back of my estate too and trying to reduce the amount of water I carry around.I attached my tap to the bottom of my pole with jubilee clips and seems to the most effecient place for my to have it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock