Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Website - Thoughts/feedback?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Very very nice looking site, could tell it was wordpress or joomla as soon as it loaded. I like those single page templates but prefer with links so it jumps to different parts of page. Did you do it yourself?

I know it's an elegant template by the way I meant did you do the rest yourself lol.

Yeah it looks good mate, I am not sure about the web address, and probably wouldn't put up pricing examples like that myself, but that's up to you, I was a bit confused with the example a commercial property, is that £14 for any size of commercial property?

But all in all, a good wordpress site, theme suits, and contents is good IMO.

Thanks guys - The pricing examples are just to give people a rough idea what we'd charge - tbh we haven't properly 'launched' it yet so I might revise those prices a little. It is wordpress, aye - but I found it really easy to put together and customize to get things where/how I wanted them. The graphics and everything I did in photoshop / illustrator with the exception of the watery-windowy background image which is a stock image.

Glad you like it guys, thanks for comments!

I don't normally like WordPress but this is nice. Very clean and straight forward. But what's with the domain name? Website diverts to coastal.old-media.com?

Also as its WordPress I'd recommend installing a mobile theme as well. These are really easy to get done but add a great deal of value

Back