Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad gear Advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ash87

Hi all, iv been looking at getting myself a belt im WFP but think having the trad tools to hand would be useful plus i do a few interior cleans so would be ideal for moving around quickly inside i think id would just have a hip bucket couple of pouches and maybe a scraper pouch ?

Iv looked on all the usual sites but dont see a ready made bundle am i being thick ? Also could you recommend the bits worth buying as the price varies quite alot i do have mops an sqeugee so ots jist the super cool batman lookimg belt im after really

Thanks in advance Ash

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

i like the unger belt with cloth bag holds like 10 microfibers unger ergotec squeegee are very good with monsoon mop sleve

I only use moerman microfibre applicator nowadays but for a good belt get the one @Trad-Man uses  (can't remember the name but a lot stiffer than the standard window cleaning ones)

For pouches the unger ergotec ones have loads of room

as above just a good sturdy belt, 1 large pouch for cloths and a boab. Some brand tools won't fit in certain boabs (unger ninja won't fit into certain ones, and other tools can fall out of boab, and moerman tools don't fit well in the unger boab to think of a couple examples). Most will be universal though

as above just a good sturdy belt, 1 large pouch for cloths and a boab. Some brand tools won't fit in certain boabs (unger ninja won't fit into certain ones, and other tools can fall out of boab, and moerman tools don't fit well in the unger boab to think of a couple examples). Most will be universal though
Good job the ninja is  :1f4a9: as it fits in nothing but the 1 boab

Back