Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which pole?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keefo

Anybody any thoughts on which pole to get, I'm looking at the Gardiner SLX-27 100% carbon or the CLX-27. Weight wise there doesn't look to be a great difference but in reality when holding them does the SLX feel lighter?

Or, has anybody got any more recommendations. I am in Perth, OZ , so things are very hard to come by here.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

good a m8  :1f602:    , i would get the slx to be honist its stiffer liter and a lot easer to use in the wind the clx is a good pole if funds are tite but slx is more than worth the extra cash i love my slx its a real work horse of a pole 

Anybody any thoughts on which pole to get, I'm looking at the Gardiner SLX-27 100% carbon or the CLX-27. Weight wise there doesn't look to be a great difference but in reality when holding them does the SLX feel lighter?

Or, has anybody got any more recommendations. I am in Perth, OZ , so things are very hard to come by here.

I would recommend the slx as its a lot more rigid than the clx at the same height.

If you look after it it will last a long time. My slx 22 is now 6 years old. (I upgraded the clamps to the smart ones last year.) My clx22 has been put into the retirement home atm but is still perfectly usable. It was one of the first Gardiners bought out in 2009.

I re- lacquer them from time to time and keep them clean.

I would recommend the slx as its a lot more rigid than the clx at the same height.
If you look after it it will last a long time. My slx 22 is now 6 years old. (I upgraded the clamps to the smart ones last year.) My clx22 has been put into the retirement home atm but is still perfectly usable. It was one of the first Gardiners bought out in 2009.

I re- lacquer them from time to time and keep them clean.
That's what I've ordered cheers, they come with the smart clamps too surprisingly, i only say that as they're usially years behind here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes. You need PU hose from Gardiners or Exceeds own blue hose.

£32.95 is + VAT.

Exceed direct is £29.95 and last time I purchased didn't have VAT added. But there is postage.
https://ex-ceedinnovation.co.uk/shop/uni-valve/uni-valve/

I've ordered the genuine Gardiner pole hose kit so thought you just cut that allowing so much at the head to connect to brush head, then with the tubing that is cut you then attach to each end of valve.

Back