Wfp Equipment

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Richmaze1981, Dec 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Richmaze1981

Richmaze1981 Active Member

I've got all my gear now for my van mount system plus I brought a backpack I was going to fit it all in my connect over the Xmas break but now I'm having second thoughts with this freezing weather I might just use the backpack till march and my 6 25l containers.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Hey rich, I'm thinking of getting a connect. What size tank have yot got in it. Did you rig the gear up yourself? I want to diy but aint got the foggiest where to start.

3. Richmaze1981

Richmaze1981 Active Member

I've got a 350l ready to go in I'm sort of new to wfp changing over from trad. I got most my gear from pure freedom.

4. chip

chip Guru

I just use drums which definately helps I this sort of weather, keep them in house overnight, never froze up yet, even trailing hose in snow! But there are options with van mounts with various heater options.

5. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

I would still fit it now....otherwise you will be trying to fit it when it is busy again.

I would buy a leisure battery and split relay system and hook up a tube heater

Advertisement