Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP for under £200

\Rian

Hi all,

Appologies if this is in the wrong place but im looking to purchase a WFP for my personal use at home.

Ive got a lot of windows and a glass conservatory.

I have a 7l DI filter I use for rinsing the car and intend to run it from that.

So far ive looked at

Can anyone else recommend something for under £200 or should I go with the Gardiner?

Many thanks in advanced

Pjj

Premium Member
I must be using their pole only site then because I'm getting charged for a brush 10mins ago on my CLX10. 😮
When ever I have ordered poles Ime sure goose neck, brush and jets were included in the price ?? It certainly was with a new extream 22 I ordered last month.
Just been on there web site I think on the cheaper poles brushes are chargeable but free on dearer poles ??

scottish cleaning service

When ever I have ordered poles Ime sure goose neck, brush and jets were included in the price ?? It certainly was with a new extream 22 I ordered last month.
Just been on there web site I think on the cheaper poles brushes are chargeable but free on dearer poles ??
Just my luck and Grippatank have increased their prices. Folk must think we windies are loaded with money. I'll need to go on a Webasto training course. If I get an electric vehicle then I will probably go down the thermal tank route and insulate it. 🤔

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock