Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP for under £200

\Rian

Hi all,

Appologies if this is in the wrong place but im looking to purchase a WFP for my personal use at home.

Ive got a lot of windows and a glass conservatory.

I have a 7l DI filter I use for rinsing the car and intend to run it from that.

So far ive looked at

Can anyone else recommend something for under £200 or should I go with the Gardiner?

Many thanks in advanced

I must be using their pole only site then because I'm getting charged for a brush 10mins ago on my CLX10. ?
When ever I have ordered poles Ime sure goose neck, brush and jets were included in the price ?? It certainly was with a new extream 22 I ordered last month.
Just been on there web site I think on the cheaper poles brushes are chargeable but free on dearer poles ??

When ever I have ordered poles Ime sure goose neck, brush and jets were included in the price ?? It certainly was with a new extream 22 I ordered last month.
Just been on there web site I think on the cheaper poles brushes are chargeable but free on dearer poles ??
Just my luck and Grippatank have increased their prices. Folk must think we windies are loaded with money. I'll need to go on a Webasto training course. If I get an electric vehicle then I will probably go down the thermal tank route and insulate it. ?

I think for under £200 you can’t really get a good carbon fibre window cleaning pole, but you could get an excellent oval shaped carbon fibre water Fed pole from the official WFP.co.uk website they also have cheap brushes they launch in august

Thank you for all the input and advice, ive settled for a CLX18 for around £180 it comes with a pole, brush, hose jets and gooseneck (full set up)

Apologies my terminology wasn't correct as I wasn't just after the pole I was looking for the full set up so to speak

I'm going for the Ultimate with Dupoint taper filaments, it seems like the best compromise, I think, unless anyone can suggest a better alternative from here https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/brush-guides.html

I have UPVC windows a conservatory

Thank you for all the input and advice, ive settled for a CLX18 for around £180 it comes with a pole, brush, hose jets and gooseneck (full set up)

Apologies my terminology wasn't correct as I wasn't just after the pole I was looking for the full set up so to speak

I'm going for the Ultimate with Dupoint taper filaments, it seems like the best compromise, I think, unless anyone can suggest a better alternative from here https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/brush-guides.html

I have UPVC windows a conservatory
It might be a struggle to get windows above the conservatory with an 18' pole, personally I'd spend a little extra and get a 22' pole

Back