Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

X line rinse bar brush

paul1

Finally gone for it and got an x line rinse bar brush flocked in black Friday sale just tested it and love it. Great brush and great rinsing. Finally got my perfect set up slx 25 and x line rinse bar only took me 4 years lol. Highly recommend it

I think it's a matter of personal preference and the type of work we have that dictates what is best for each of us, and it's great that we have such a choice of equipment to choose from.

My current brush of choice is Gardiners Xtreme natural hybrid fitted with 100° fanjets and coupled to my pole with their latest angled swivel.

I haven't tried the Xline rinse bar, but I have tried their brushes and whilst I like them, until they produce one as light and as effective for my work as Gardiner's Xtreme, I have my perfect brush.

However, that could change as newer suff comes on the market.

we had them year ago and they lasted u around 3 weeks until they got bent out of shape and were spaying all over the place , they sharp went in the bin 

I have just ordered an xline pole with the rinse bar, so after reading this I am eager to try and see how it goes.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back