Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A very different day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

As you might know i have taken a couple of days off to move into my new lock up .Anyway went to get into my the van about lunchtime and thought i might get a couple of windows done as i had finished earlier than i thought ******** puncture . Had enough air to get to nearest garage apparently the tyre and one more were on the way out i had to buy new £180 not such a good day also i had to wait 2 hours as well, any got home 4 new jobs enquirers never had that many in one day on a good month might get that if i am lucky .One of the enquirers was http://www.mapperton.com/gardens.html never been there as i am not into that sort of thing Looks a bloody big job so a very different day ( going there tomorrow touch wood let you know )

Some good some bad then mate. Happens that way doesn't it. Hppefully you'll get the jobs & cover the cost of the tyres!

All the best with quoting the big job. I've had to do a few of these lately, and felt way out of my league..I'm just a sole trader that does mostly houses..but I went in (one wearing uniform, one more smart as was a nice hotel), had my printed business cards, I was friendly, and promoted my good points, like insurance, licence etc...and ended up getting them both!

Geeeeeeeeeeeeesus............what are you driving mate......a Rangie or something??? Either that or you stupidly went to ATS or Kwik Fit
I Wish Renault traffic two front tyres i went for middle of range tyre

All Wheels balanced tubeless valve fitted and disposal of tyres and not a lot of choice as i could not go anywhere £176.00 inc vat

Back