Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So finally the cat's outta the bag!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Afraid not Stevie, as usual with projects like this, there is one person dishing out external contracts, one dishing out internal contracts and of course they could not consider consulting one another and pooling resources cause that would save time and money mate.

But I figured they were working hard doing us windies proud so I snapped em up to share with you all. /emoticons/smile.png

Thats a mighty big project, well done:thumbsup:, maybe one day I would tackle a job like that, with my 3 sons to help me, I could supervise:specs

Afraid not Stevie, as usual with projects like this, there is one person dishing out external contracts, one dishing out internal contracts and of course they could not consider consulting one another and pooling resources cause that would save time and money mate.
But I figured they were working hard doing us windies proud so I snapped em up to share with you all. /emoticons/smile.png
I always say to my missus I'd love to get job doin all that outside everytime we walk by

Now your foot is door green will lead to more

Well we all look at houses worth £100'000 every day then there's the few that get the £1000'000 mansions.

I would have to go back and check my books to be sure but I think this is my first building that cost 3/4 billion! /emoticons/tongue.png

High rise window cleaning :eek:

Have u ever done that green? Or anyone?

Have u seen that video of them window cleaning on the worlds tallest building in Dubai?

Back