Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP must haves

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mark Hands

Do people think bronze wool WFP attachments are useful or do they just get in the way and add unnecessary weight? What is everyone using alongside their WFP to bring old frames back to life and remove stubborn stains. Things such as cleaning products, chemicals, WFP accessories etc

What are some must haves to use alongside your WFP?

I use Gardiners scrub pad/scraper attachment for bee/ bird muck and stubborn marks.
for dull frames i find butting cif or pink stuff on the brush usually brings them up good.

If a first clean is really dirty I get out my Screwfix Degreaser and give the windows a good dwelling time with that. If that doesn't do the trick then that's all I'm able and willing to do cos it means they then need a restoration which is something I don't offer in my services. I explain this to the customer most likely beforehand too as I now know from experience exactly how they'll come up once cleaned.

Latest Posts

Back