Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gutter vac review and poles question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i tryed the test to day cing how mch my vac can lift lol it just lifts 2.5kilo ive lifted some big clumps to day and had no problim at all ide like to try the sky vac next if mine ever goes pop as it can lift an inpreseve 5 kilo G-) not shore if that is a bit over kill for gutter cleaning lol /emoticons/biggrin.png one thing i did find to day it was 60mph winds and i cleaned a 2 stroy house the poles were solid i recken if i had lite carbon i could of had a snaped section or to!! so glad i got the alli one im now geting used to the waight of them:rock:

well it sucks any thing u can throw at it even with the fin nose on !!! put the fick one on at its a animal so very inpressed with it , now the poles ive opeded for alli from blade right now these poles r 700g persection with out the clamp on ive found them idel for low level gutters but im only skinny and im finding them hard wrk when using them over 20ft but they wont were out any time soon lol now im thinking maby get some lite carbon poles for the high stuff and over connys ect what does every one use ??here is the optionsGutter Vacuum Poles - Light, Insulated Carbon Fibre‎

Gutter Cleaning Poles | SpaceVac

Gutter Cleaning Machines | Buy OnlineSpinaclean
Hi how much do u charge to empty gutter with the vac been thinking of getting one but don't no how to price it as I can't see it taking long to do it or do u still charge the same as if u went up the ladder with a bucket cheers

Hi how much do u charge to empty gutter with the vac been thinking of getting one but don't no how to price it as I can't see it taking long to do it or do u still charge the same as if u went up the ladder with a bucket cheers
charge same as ladder m8 its like wfp i look at a job an think that will take xamount of time on ladder so it will x amount cos i have wfp it will b quicker but thats cos i have the gear and spent a lot of cash on it , same goes for gutter cleaning dont for get seting up the vac packing away and cleaning vac out redy for next job takes time so u need to acount for that as well i had a job yesterday it was one peace of gutter took 5 minits to clean but buy the time i set up and packed away enptyed vac ect it was 20 minits so i priced for for 30 minits wrk as were and tare and all that also i had to clean the windows so that was more so the hole job was a nce unrer

View attachment 6530 Some easy looking jobs can be a pain. Especially tile overhang. There might be one tile hanging loose and holding a blockage so unless you go up and do it by hand you can't do the job, even if you vac'd the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes solid clumps mite not come out of that one with the vac even with the fin nosel so ladders r allways there as bk up ide never get shot of mine for that reasin plus washing upvc down is beta buy hand i think so ladders will allways b needed in my eyes

I think you're right. I prefer wfp facia myself but I can see would probably be a more finished job by hand. These tile and membrane in the gutter jobs, I think would be more time attempting with the vac. I did a vac job the other week though in nice open gutter, the vac took like two mins and the set up and packaway more like half hour, much easier than ladder in that case as access was through the house. Vac is good for standing water too, and drains

Back