Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hydraulic fluid remover

B

bill

Can anyone help and tell me wot to use to get hydraulic fluid off of a block paving driveway thanks

Petrol..pour a little over the stain as it works like wd40 does on thick oil and thins it out and breaks it down..then give it a good blast

Or pour a little on it if just spots and use a blowtorch with mapgas and burn it out

Petrol..pour a little over the stain as it works like wd40 does on thick oil and thins it out and breaks it down..then give it a good blastOr pour a little on it if just spots and use a blowtorch with mapgas and burn it out
Thanks Davey wot sort of money would you charge

No idea mate as i don't do pressure washing

I just know from experience how to get rid of stains

Put petrol on it with a rag so it soaks in to the stain and give a minute to soak

Keep the blowtorch moving or the blocks can blow out little craters if you keep it still

Mapgas burns hotter and is best to use

I had to do this on my driveway when i knocked a driveshaft out and had gearbox oil everywhere

Found a vid on utube

[media]

[/media]

No idea mate as i don't do pressure washingI just know from experience how to get rid of stains

Put petrol on it with a rag so it soaks in to the stain and give a minute to soak

Keep the blowtorch moving or the blocks can blow out little craters if you keep it still

I had to do this on my driveway when i knocked a driveshaft out and had gearbox oil everywhere

Found a vid on utube

[media]

Cheers dave

No idea mate as i don't do pressure washingI just know from experience how to get rid of stains

Found a vid on utube

[media]

Sorry Dave its not paving its asphalt any ideas thanks

Back