Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

45 Mins Canvassing - £238 Of Work :)

GMcleaning

3 gutter/cladding cleans for tomorro worth £190 and £48 of regulars, happy days!

the gutter cleans should take about 2.5 hours but at £75ish an hour im not complaining.

why cant every canvassing session be like that?

this is gonna get expensive! just remember when its time for your round i drink the most expensive scotch i can get my hands on!lol

That's great news mate,

When you canvas do you say hi I'm the local window cleaner, do you need a window cleaner? Or do you go along the lines of: Hi I'm the local window cleaner, I also do gutters, driveways cleans etc??

That's great news mate,

When you canvas do you say hi I'm the local window cleaner, do you need a window cleaner? Or do you go along the lines of: Hi I'm the local window cleaner, I also do gutters, driveways cleans etc??
hi, local window cleaner, iv recently started cleaning number x/your neighbour/a few houses in this street, and just wondered if you would like a price too?

i dont even mention about gutter cleans, sometimes they will just ask, otherwise i wait til iv cleaned their windows and then mention my other services

I never understand people thy buy real expensive drinks and jut leave it, it cost a fortune because it tastes better than anything....so drink it, it great for the finalization of your divorce or for other happy times such as when your made redundant /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back