Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook Has Earned Me An Ex Customer :p

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

2 months ago i turned up at a customer house to do a first clean.... and it was pouring down ! she goes to me i dont want them doing in the rain i said to her it doesnt make a difference.... etc she goes no i dont want them doing... i tried explaining to her and she never had any off it ! i came on here and told u all, that day i toke her of my round.... and end off /emoticons/smile.png

So i was on my facebook page and she was on my friendsl list lol i seen her name... and i went thru her photos and i knew it was her the same person so i messaged her saying this :

Hey do u live on d**** Road ? I think u wanted your windows cleaned from me... but i toke you off cos you didnt like them being cleaned in the rain ? am the asian lad
blank.gif
sorry if i got the wrong person

But... customers who dont like their windows being cleaned in the rain i take them off my round cos i cant make a living otherwise.... it rains more in the uk then more then it doesnt... hope you understand......

I clean a lot of peoples windows in the rain including pubs/retail outlets and it doesnt make a difference i tell my customers that if their not clean call me within 24 hours and ill redo them again for free
blank.gif

I also do frames,sills & doors which other cleaners dont do... If you want to come back on my round then please let me know
blank.gif

Thank you xx

I sent this a week ago... and on facebook it tells u when someone has seen the message... she seen it 2 hours later.... so today like 1 week later she messaged me saying:

Yeah I live on d**** road ok ill try getting them done what day? X

I REPLY:

Ill do your windows next wednesday, form then it will be every month @ £7.00

Can u pleae confirm your door number with me again ? Thankyou x

Sge goes,,,,,

Number 10 x

I REPLY :

Booked in, see you soon xx

This house she lives in is very ideal for me because across the road.. i got 3 houses in a row /emoticons/smile.png and now straight across it... i got her house /emoticons/smile.png

very compact work /emoticons/smile.png

It just shows facebook canget u customers /emoticons/wink.png lol

Facebook is good, you juts need to put some effort in.

Its not as good as it was for me, I get the odd customer from it but my web site is getting me the work now.

H stop stop stop !!!!!

She has messer in big red letters plastered across the front of her house !!!!
Shes got the message now /emoticons/tongue.png loool

Facebook is good, you juts need to put some effort in.

Its not as good as it was for me, I get the odd customer from it but my web site is getting me the work now.
It does require a lot of time /emoticons/smile.png but it does get u the odd customer which is good /emoticons/smile.png my website is very slow at the minute /emoticons/sad.png lol

It does require a lot of time /emoticons/smile.png but it does get u the odd customer which is good /emoticons/smile.png my website is very slow at the minute /emoticons/sad.png lol
Do you advertise any where else?

H ask to get her back if you dumped her already, it's not the way forward now is it.

Also can you edit the post so we can't all see Stacey's full name.

H ask to get her back if you dumped her already, it's not the way forward now is it.

Also can you edit the post so we can't all see Stacey's full name.
Okay mate done but i just hope its a good customer /emoticons/smile.png lol

Why o why would you go get a customer you dumped.... YOUR rule is Dump em if they mess, yet you just got a messer back??

And seriously spell check mate before sending stuff to custies.

Not being a ar*e just trying to help /emoticons/smile.png

welll i thought just give her another chance they need educating mate about the rain ! if she doesn it again then shes off ! shes a decent lass... but just fussy about the rain ! but i told her how it is now /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png

welll i thought just give her another chance they need educating mate about the rain ! if she doesn it again then shes off ! shes a decent lass... but just fussy about the rain ! but i told her how it is now /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png
Lol fair play mate, hope she don't become a messer

Latest Posts

Back