WFP pricing

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by jordan, Apr 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jordan

jordan Member

Moving over to wfp next week !
    i was going to put a short letter through every one of my customers doors all 400 of them :( lol just explaining everything
    i normally charge roughly £12 for a 3 bed house cleaned every 6 weeks
    a lot of my customers started with me because i was traditional so i expect to loose a few if i went 100% wfp
    so i'm going to use probably 75% WFP and 25 trad for the ones who want to pay that little extra for the trad
    anyway i don't know what price if i charge £12 for a 3 bed i was thinking of making it £10 WFP and add £3 for trad so if i did a 4 bed WFP would be £13 and trad be £16
    i know it sounds like im making out WFP isnt as good but i would write in the letter the only reason WFP is cheaper is because its faster for me to do.
    WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK BEST WAY TO PRICE UP IF YOU WANT TO DO A BIT OF TRAD ASWELL

Advertisement
  2. Alex87

Alex87 Active Member

Just keep your prices the same. They are paying you for clean windows regardless of what method you chose to use to achieve this

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Personally keep it the same

4. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

Keep same and they pay for clean windows

5. tlwcs

tlwcs Guest

Keep the same price for wfp and double it for trad/ladder work. (Because of your insurance)
    If you lead them to think wfp is cheaper you'll never get anther price increase

6. jordan

jordan Member

Okay what i'm going to do is stick with WFP all same price but only do houses i cant do with wfp and il do with trad like access is bad or whatever Thanks :)

7. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

I actually shudder at the thought of ' the big change '
    I found it a nightmare
    If I could do it again I would have done sections at a time
    Good luck mate it's stressful at times
    Don't get me wrong it's the way forward you need to do it but it's hard at first

8. jordan

jordan Member

what do you mean sections at a time?

9. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

I mean sounds like you got a full time round ? Like me
    So instead of converting the whole round at once consider doing 3 days on WFP then ladders 2 and convert gradual
    Then you can relax on ladder days just earn the normal money without worrying about spotting and customers having a fit ! You will check some windows and they won't look great it's unavoidable - I learned most from when jobs went wrong
    Get ladder off and go have a close look it's the only way to learn
    You been squeezing soap into frames for years so it will take some getting out

10. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Def stick with same prices too
    The customer does get a more thorough clean and they do stay clean longer no matter what tradders say ! Plus less damage to their property and you can now reach where ladders can't
    Keep a squeegee in your pocket and squeegee off Windows that spot just keep doing em with pure until the spots stop

Advertisement