Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Feedback form

valy

Hello everybody,

I have started cleaning window for about a week. Can you tell me if you are giving feedback forms to your costumers ? If so, can you give me some examples of those forms? There is a good idea to find if the job is done great or not ? How do you get your customers feedback?

Thank you !

Hi & welcome to the forum

I've never had the need to hand out forms myself as they probably go straight in their bin anyway.

What I do though when I'm after some feedback is ask face to face if they could do me a favour and give some feedback good or bad by just writing a few words what they think of my services either via email, contact form or written down there and then on a bit of paper.

When you eventually turn up lol

Welcome Valy

I get feedback on facebook but i don't ask for it

Life's too short mate.......they will tell you when not happy,

Added to which you may just stumble upon one or two loonies that will never leave you alone once you start opening up lines of communication so to speak......

Think how the big corporations do it......They never want to speak to you! Except when you owe them money......the same should apply to you my friend....if they owe you money that is when you need to communicate ......

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everybody for your response. So it's clear to me, if they say that they want me for their next job it's good feedback, if not, that's bad. Hope that you will have lots of customers, everyone!

I just use one of these...

il_fullxfull.115982086.jpg

Having genuine customer feedback on a website is a very powerful soft sell marketing tool and it works. How I know this as most of my new customers say they read the feedback and that is why they contacted me in the first place.

Back