Wfp round for sale in mitcham/pollards hill

Discussion in 'Window Cleaning Business For Sale' started by koopmaster, Jul 1, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I have a well established WFP round for sale in the Mitcham\ Pollards hill area.

It consist of

4 weekly = 30
    6 weekly = 1
    8 weekly = 25

Total is 56 customers - Value is £543.

I am looking for £1300 for the round.

I will take your round and show you the best way to clean this round as well as introduce you to all the customers.

I have had the round for almost 2 years but most of the round have been cleaned by the previous windy for 10 years or more. He gave it to me when he had a accident on his ladder.

This round needs to be done with a WFP system and a ladder ( to get over the back of all the houses).

Its very compact and access to all properties is available front and back and I am the ONLY person on this big estate.

Reason for selling is I am getting to old for this round.

call Matt on 07414 438 309

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Sounds like a good deal mate. I'm sure someone will snap it up.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I know how you feel :D

4. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

It was easy a couple of years ago. Used to make 150 to 200 in a day but I have slowed down a lot since then

5. cheapncheerful

yep sounds a good buy but ....who the bloomin heck is the one six weeker....i think i would have to move that...:D should sell easy....its great to buy knowing its been done by a proper windy...now if i could actually get round to writing any of my work down ....i would be tempted to sell some...well i know where it is...most of the time....oops sorry maxine i have your postcode now...

6. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Its because I use George. Used to be a computer engineer.

7. cheapncheerful

yep think its time to meet this george:)

Advertisement