Wfp set up van

Discussion in 'Items & Rounds Wanted' started by ash brown, Nov 1, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. ash brown

ash brown Active Member

I am after setting up for wfp and want a system which has water purification ro/di in the van so less faffing about.
    I wont be doing too many miles so need a old reliable van and either by a full system like this brand newhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRO-350-L...omeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item3cc9e62a91
    or go
    for a van and system together like thishttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRO-350-L...omeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item3cc9e62a91
    Im looking at a budget of 3-4 grand and getting a loan only about £100 a monthish, any comments or advice appreciated as im looking to learn and gather information.
    cheers
    ash

Advertisement
  2. ash brown

ash brown Active Member

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

shazzy692002 might just have the thing you are looking for

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. shazzy692002

I have this £2400..77k miles, 2004 kangoo a years mot.

Attached Files:

5. ash brown

ash brown Active Member

What is the set up in van and what is included pls mate

6. shazzy692002

Its a ionics setup. The van is only worth about £850, but the system is a expensive one. you get everything you see. All you need is a pole and hose to work. Im sure the system could be moved from one van to another when the van is ready to be traded in.

7. SimPoleInc

SimPoleInc Newcomer
    Supplier

my van set up now

8. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

the ionics are a very very good stystem ash,i have one in the other van,those tank baffles are awesome,controller is fully repairable,and above all a high quality feel to the whole stystem,compare that to my pure freedom tank there is a massive different in the overall quality,i'd seriously snap shazzy's hands off.

9. ash brown

ash brown Active Member

Sorry for late reply been busy cleaning windows, shazzy692002 can you send me some more pics. I was nosey and see you had some problems with the van is it all good now.
    Many thanks Ash

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

ash brown if you put an @ sign and start typing the members name you want to alert then after typing the first 3 letters you will get popup to select the member you want. If done correctly it will turn blue like your name has done. ;)

This is a question for you shazzy692002 from ash above as I forgot to include his post by pressing the "reply" button

Advertisement