Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP startup

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

Hello All, I have just started trad about a month ago and only work weekends, (till i have engough customers)

I want to move over to a backpack WFP system for the top to increase my speed cleaning a house (remember all my houses are first cleans)

I have been getting 5 customers a week and want to get a RO system.

I have my eyes set on a 100GPD RO system with DI and booster since I am in south london and I know the water here is super hard....

Before anyone says so I just bought a TDS meter and am waiting for it to be delivered.

Next I will need is a bacpack (will get a trolley or something for it) but dont know yet and then comes the pole (not sure which one and brush)

Also the jets - what do I go for?

any input from the experienced would help me and those in the future /emoticons/wink.png

thanks

Matt

Matt

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Couldn't disagree more. Depends what your work is like. I WFP all the house for some of my work. BUT some of it is quicker to WFP tops and trad bottoms. No way is it ever quicker to trad it all than to WFP tops & trad bottoms. I do 6 tops WFP, swap to trad equipment (takes 30 secs) then trad bottoms.

It's impossible to say something is a fools game, everyones work is different. What suits one doesn't work for another!

I just stick to WFP. Can't be bothered with the hastle of ladders. But as you say, everyone's different I guess.

James.

Latest Posts

Back