Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do you agree with this? (not window cleaning related)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I know what you mean Tuffers.....I mean a red tie worn with a black shirt...awful bad fashion sence...lol:giggle:

I must admit, it was not expected but hey I think no matter who you are sex race etc etc if your happy then that's up to them and good on them. Personally I would not really want to be with someone with such a huge age gap but that's my personal choice what others do is up to them. Don't bother me.

Wonder what young Elliott see's in millionaire Stephen ? /emoticons/wink.png

If they are happy, good luck to them :thumbsup:

People can be a bit odd over age gaps. My wife was 18 when we married. I was 38. Some said it would never work, but we have been married 5 years, have two wonderful children. We are great together.

But some family members still won't speak to us.

Sp. as long you and your family are happy stuff what anyone thinks .....

I always wanted a older woman with experience oooooooooo married one . /emoticons/biggrin.png She's one year older /emoticons/biggrin.png

Don't diss mr fry

he deserves all our respect purely based on blackadder alone lol

He is a very clever man

His private life is not my cup of tea but horses for courses

That's harsh SP. Women definitely mature faster.
Its their loss, we are really happy. Age gaps can work. I am 44 and she is 24 and we never give it a thought.

And Davyboy, I totally agree Mr Fry is a great actor and I love Blackadder /emoticons/smile.png

Spc if you are happy that is all that matters

Fry as the general in blackadder goes forth is pure comedy genius

"Come along darling"

Poor Speckled Jim.....
My favourite episode of the series

And blackadder the 2nd it is hugh lauwrie

Inconweeeenienced - Imprisoned in a Comode - Blac…: [media]

[/media]

Whatever happened to proper british comedy??

Red dwarf

Vic and bob

Blackadder

Bottom

Ade edmonson was excellent as eddie Elisabeth hitler in bottom

The comedy on tv now it's full of swear words .... It's a little cheap compared to the older stuff .. You don't need all f s & b s to make people laugh. It's an art and it is slowly dying. Morecambe and wise , tommy cooper etc. even the chuckle brothers are better than some of the stuff on tv now. Showing my age. Lol

Forgot. Only fools and horse , dad's army , Fawlty Towers:thumbsup:

" don't tell him pike". What a line . makes me cry with laughter everytime.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 14 year old son has grown up watching my comedy

His favourite ever is the plank with tommy cooper and peter sellers

Almost silent film so proves you don't need to eff n jeff all the time to be funny

Latest Posts

Back