Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do you agree with this? (not window cleaning related)

Hope It wasnt sausages for tea tuffers;)
I had a fry up :eek: /emoticons/biggrin.png

So you were chomping on a juicy cumberland when you looked at that photo!....no wonder you felt ill!

Did you spit or swallow:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
People can be a bit odd over age gaps. My wife was 18 when we married. I was 38. Some said it would never work, but we have been married 5 years, have two wonderful children. We are great together.
But some family members still won't speak to us.
my mrs is 31, i'm 54. been together 10 years and have 6 year old.

Can I trade my missus in for a younger model I'm wondering now as mine seems faulty? /emoticons/biggrin.png

When my dad was 49 his girlfriend was 27 and i was 25

My mates sister

i grew up with my mate due to my dad and his/hers being friends

Was a bit weird going round to visit and her being there

Especially when he was with me

When my dad was 49 his girlfriend was 27 and i was 25My mates sister

i grew up with my mate due to my dad and his/hers being friends

Was a bit weird going round to visit and her being there

Especially when he was with me
I'm the same age as my father in law,..............I just look younger :rofl:

Everyone knows *** folk nowadays , this may sound stupid but as long as it's behind closed doors I don't have a problem ,, however I've seen gays holding hands in public even seen 2 kiss and yes there allowed but there's just something about seeing it that totally turns me into a raging violent bull /emoticons/sad.png

but I'm guessing if it was two lesbians you would pull up a chair and buy some popcorn /emoticons/biggrin.png

ahh love em all above.....came home yesterday and the kids had left it on e4 and it was half way through a programme called bad robots....i couldnt stop laughing...even now thinking about it....used to love candid camera

as for the age thing or the type of relationship who cares as long as they are happy....didnt stephen think about suicide at one point...what a waste that would have been...still not got over robin williams.

yes mr smurf mine seems to have broke of late....in fact she was very nearly broke and put under the patio the other day....

go on you want to know why....?cause i was working, in the pouring rain all day, i must add....and i had a subway .........i am a very peaceful bloke these days but....as the kids call it...the elephant man returned..

so today i had to have a maccy d as you do and i had to make sure she saw the wrapper in the hall....hmmmm the mood wasnt good...

on monday ....i will hit the chippy...

like i pointed out i wouldnt mind if there was any food around here that i could eat.....

shes calming down now.....sailing out of the choppy waters of marriage:D

i work for a pair of ...people...of the same gender...and they are great very funny but great....

no....they dont exactly walk around holding hands...more take the pee out of each other......

but I'm guessing if it was two lesbians you would pull up a chair and buy some popcorn /emoticons/biggrin.png
If they were both blond I'd even share my popcorn with them

Latest Posts

Back