Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Calibration setting.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J and S

On my PF trolley flow controller the booklet mentions setting a calibration setting of 45 but says this may need adjusting but not why.

What does the calibration setting representand what reason would there be to alter it?

Any change to any of your hoses can effect calibration. People who add a reel to their trolley for example, or if you use a longer/shorter pole hose.

If its a spring controller, extend your pole, set the controller on 30 (even if this isn't your desired setting for working) and follow the instructions for auto settings /emoticons/smile.png

Set the controller to 30 after entering the calibration mode.....it then says press the down button to enter auto settings...when I did this it just lowered the setting to 29 28 etc?

I think it's the pump cut-off sensitivity for when you stop the flow (univalve, tap etc.)

Stops the pump from running when you switch the flow off saving unnecessary wear on your pump & battery and building up pressure in your system.

I usually tweak the setting on a daily basis.

Seems to be affected by ambient temperature...

Cold days it can be set in the low 30's, hot days it can be low 20's... but not always.

Mine is nearly 4 years old & doesn't have the auto-calibration feature though.

Set the controller to 30 after entering the calibration mode.....it then says press the down button to enter auto settings...when I did this it just lowered the setting to 29 28 etc?
you need to follow the instructions

[media]

[/media]

Back