Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New custys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

armagh27

Went out to clean a friends windows this morn got there a 8 and only just home got to go back tomorrow don't think the locals have ever seen a windy licker b4 have ended up with 48 new customers in one swoop and some of the locals reckon I'll get even more tomorrow once word gets round kerching happy days £200 in the pocket and about the same tomorrow I love my job.

Went out to clean a friends windows this morn got there a 8 and only just home got to go back tomorrow don't think the locals have ever seen a windy licker b4 have ended up with 48 new customers in one swoop and some of the locals reckon I'll get even more tomorrow once word gets round kerching happy days £200 in the pocket and about the same tomorrow I love my job.
Bet you love the money more lol

Well the money comes in handy to lol and it was only today that I loved my job things might change tomorrow lol

Well daveyboy I've just Googled it and if things go to plan I might need a little help lol as there's over 300 houses in the village.

fair play dude i do some up home in omagh once a month when up have u used wfp before
I've give it a go it's a good job was in the process of getting a set up sorted and a van but moved house instead so it'll have to wait a wee while longer how's tricks in belfast

not to bad lad when ur getting set up il give u a hand as know how to throw it togther and just brought new tank so have a spare /emoticons/tongue.png 500litre tank

Back