Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worst Winter For Decades: Record-Breaking Snow Predicted For November

take it with a pinch of salt m8 the weather forcast has bin so unrelible l8ly they say sun all day then it rains they say it raining all day an then its ok lol but hay u never no they could of finely got it rite :Image2:

They put it as a double negative...

They would not be surprised if some records are not broken....

They can't forecast what's going to happen tomorrow o why would anyone take notice of the long range forecast?!

What's the weight limit on the rear axle of the scenic?
the payload of it is 550kg in total,

taken the spare wheel off and the rear seat out, going to build a frame and have the tank sat just behind the drivers seat in the middle of the car so the weight isn't all on the rear axel,

Not get much water in then by the time you factor in driver, equipment, tank, frame etc.
can get upto 250lt tank, one hose and one pole, bit of trad gear. more than enough for a days work.

my berlingo van has a payload of 600kg and that has 375lt tank, and fine on weigh bridge when tested out.

plus its going to be used mainly on one of my new contracts where I don't need much water as its all mainly trad work and ladders.

Back