Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much is making pure costing you?

Must admit that i don't actually know......but i would like to sit down and work it all out as described in previous posts.
I got an Ionic magazine today - check out how much the bottom one costs - then upgrade to Thermopure - then plus VAT..........now that's a lot of frickin money before even putting any water in it!

View attachment 7051
Didn't even open mine, it went straight in the bin. I've fleeced Ionics with the liquidator and no way are they ever going to fleece me /emoticons/biggrin.png. Those prices are unreal when you can build your own for less than a grand!

Didn't even open mine, it went straight in the bin. I've fleeced Ionics with the liquidator and no way are they ever going to fleece me /emoticons/biggrin.png. Those prices are unreal when you can build your own for less than a grand!
Exactly!

3p a litre, works out at £15 for 500 litres, I use about 1500 litres a month, so that's still way way cheaper than doing it myself...not to mention the time it saves...
Cos I still trad a lot, I don't use that much water really...

Plus I use a one shot remote so click on/off water between windows blah blah, so that saves me loads
That's not a bad price at all......might start seeing if anyone does that down my neck of the woods.

mind you...I probs use 200 litres a week times four so 800 a month and costs me nowt....as for time....its not too bad as long as YA DONT FORGET.....which I am getting better at..

my pre filters cost about thirty for two lots...and according to sprucey calculations...of 72000 litres per 20 inch charcoal filter so me on 10 inch I work at roughly 30000 litres before I need to change...and at ...

call it 10000 a year so three years before a charcoal change....

although of course Im not that tight and will change sooner as for the sediment one...

i just change that when it goes shi tty colour.

one 25l bag will last me for ages..

the ro cost me hundredish...

so cant grumble really even if its only for my own windows and fascia etc cause have you seen how much windies charge these days...:rofl:

Now you mention it Tuffers there was a 'Wanted Dead or Alive' page in the magazine asking for some hoodlum who recently forced his forum buddies to buy loads of incorrectly priced liquidators from them........

Now you mention it Tuffers there was a 'Wanted Dead or Alive' page in the magazine asking for some hoodlum who recently forced his forum buddies to buy loads of incorrectly priced liquidators from them........
:mask:

its okay I think mrs tuffers has just the sentence for him to serve...

images
:rofl:

3p a litre, works out at £15 for 500 litres, I use about 1500 litres a month, so that's still way way cheaper than doing it myself...not to mention the time it saves...
Cos I still trad a lot, I don't use that much water really...

Plus I use a one shot remote so click on/off water between windows blah blah, so that saves me loads
1500 litres a month? Wow. Do you still ladder a lot then?

I'm mostly WFP but still do trad every day also, and I use about 500 litres a day minimum.

1500 litres a month? Wow. Do you still ladder a lot then?
I'm mostly WFP but still do trad every day also, and I use about 500 litres a day minimum.
You use 500L because you use 3mm jets and an 85 flow rate /emoticons/tongue.png

Exactly, I'm on 2mm jets and 60 on the flow controller, also my one shot saves me a heck of a lot of water.

Yeah still trad 30% of my round or more

It

Its the way I like it. Helps with speed. /emoticons/smile.png

I've normally got to hammer out 30 properties a day. Lol.
That's why then, i do about 10 a day...

Sorry I still can't see how you say you only use around 1500 litres a month as you are predominately a wfp window cleaner. Something don't quite add up to me.

Exactly, I'm on 2mm jets and 60 on the flow controller, also my one shot saves me a heck of a lot of water.
Yeah still trad 30% of my round or more

Back