Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Takes longer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

the way you said that i am now holding on to my tackle...ooowww...:whistle: i have seen a few around here but no not some you could get the sheep on....

whats difference between a crane and a giraffe ?

ones got hydraulics and ones got high boll-x

told you ...norm on form....wheres that bad joke page cause we need a good joke on there...mind you ...i did like smurfys...very naughty ..../emoticons/biggrin.png....i dont seem to have a problem sleeping..staying awake...thats a problem...

whats difference between a crane and a giraffe ?
ones got hydraulics and ones got high boll-x
This should be moved to the joke thread! good one though /emoticons/smile.png

yeh couldnt believe my really thick red rubber gloves were ripped through like rice paper...i took them off and noticed my skin damaged and looked at the glove to see the hole lined up nicely...not to mention what not so nice disease you can pick up in all that cr ap...i dont forget my hero fred...and his cap...put it down for five minutes...and that was that...:eek:

I use the shorter version so not to scare pets especially cattle. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mind you wearing those types of gloves for any length of time you might as well stick your hands up a cows backside as they will smell just as bad :rofl:

it sure does stink wearing em...but it does save my hands...me likes nice soft hands...ahhh:D

ta tuffers as usual i really need to order them soon....

effin effin bloody pure bloody effing water thing...plumbing nightmare....and now the pump isnt doing anything...but i am filling up with something...very ...very ...drip drip drip slowly

Back