Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Logic Of Some People Is Comical

Shaun1977

Just had a customer tellme I'm charging to much to clean her windows because I have somebody working for me so it takes half the time to do her windows so I shouldn't be charging what I am

They are paying for a service not your time so my reply would have been something like "So when you take your car to a hand car wash and there are two ppl washing your car do you expect to pay less than the given price?" /emoticons/biggrin.png

i would just tell them that it works out to be the same time if 2 people do it or if one person does it!

eg

2 people takes 15 minutes to clean house,

1 person takes 30 minutes to clean house

man hours are the same,

Just had a customer tellme I'm charging to much to clean her windows because I have somebody working for me so it takes half the time to do her windows so I shouldn't be charging what I am
What did you say? Some thick people out there!

I'd just say, takes half the time but I gota pay two wages so same price for you love....o btw prices going up next month

.|. Lol

I would have said....'no, he's not working with me....he's here to film me for a documentary called customers from hell'.

Mart.

I would have said....'no, he's not working with me....he's here to film me for a documentary called customers from hell'.
Mart.
Lol ill remember that 1 /emoticons/tongue.png

Classic /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mart.

Back