Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jason g

Currently have a traffic van and looking to change early next year what’s the best van to go for and the best way to purchase it?

Depends what size you after? Do you want to own the van?
I normally buy and change every 4 years (only doing 9k per year)but would consider leasing /contract hire but a little worried about the hole on floor (as I have a hot water system).

something similar to the traffic perhaps a Toyota proace.

Currently have a traffic van and looking to change early next year what’s the best van to go for and the best way to purchase it?
ive had over 70 new vans  and theres good and bad in all the best buy far was the old d.i. transit , followed buy the .2.9 sprinter , then the old caddy sdi  you may not heard of these as i am old lol 

all i can say is test drive them all at the stealers , then start looking on line for good deals , if you buying new then the longest warranty possible is always a good idear  i always use vans direct and had some great vans from them 

we have had new vans that have followed each other down the line and ones been great and the others been a dog and never out of the garage 

Latest Posts

Back