Wfp Vs The Fishing Rod/pole

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Squeak and Bubbles, Jan 3, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Squeak and Bubbles

Has anyone seen or made a wfp out of a fishing pole. This chap on facebook he has made one. A modular fishing pole to 65-80ft -for lightness and a light 29ft clampless telescopic fiberglass 4ft sections for speed.

Anyone seen one or even made one? Not sure if they would be stiff enough at 65 or even 80ft, but might be wrong!

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I'm pretty sure you're on about jeff brimble there and yes he uses them, I'm looking at purchasing the ron thompson gangsta carp pole he recommended.

3. Squeak and Bubbles

Yeah that's correct. Have you seen one in operation?!

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Yeah watched jeffs vids, they look good. No clamps to break, really cheap, strong and light. Gangsta is telescopic as well and about 50 squid for the pole is good money for 29ft.

5. Squeak and Bubbles

It's worth looking into this..

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

That's his legendary remote controled golf cart wfp trolly, although for his brush he uses is a normal tesco brush....

Is that pole he using dodger, is that the fishing pole you was on about?

8. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I don't know if it's the Gansta one G but it's a fishing pole, King of wfp is jeff I been reading about him for a while but he not been active on forum long. He is now though and he's a great bloke so I'm sure he'll answer some questions before too long.

9. silversurfer

silversurfer Active Member

How do you attach the brush then Dodge?...I'm very interested in this as well!

10. mark m

mark m Hero

He has got some unsual ideas he is even using a wheelchair but i am affaid if i turned up using any of that stuff i would fill not very professional

Advertisement