Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leg Work Done, Now The Paper Work!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yer just a bit,

Then new build, been there a few years but they are getting rid of the window cleaners as they do a very poor job, it's already done water fed pole but none of the frames are done! Makes them look like they haven't been cleaned for a year.

If I get these ones it will make total upto 6 flat complexes that I do for the management company.

Yeah I got a few flats only 18 with a management company, they were done to a poor level by the old cleaners too...

I`ve been hassling them for more work but their based nr Manchester and I don`t like to travel to far for work. Did enough of that in forces.....

Yeah I got a few flats only 18 with a management company, they were done to a poor level by the old cleaners too...
I`ve been hassling them for more work but their based nr Manchester and I don`t like to travel to far for work. Did enough of that in forces.....
Yer the charge the earth and do little as possible! Those ones are about a 200mile round trip from my house, got others in rugby and kettering, don't mind traveling for work.

Waiting on details for another contract in Ipswich and norwich.

Thing is i dont even drink beer, when i say beers i mean cans of coke. I love coke and redbull LOL!!!!

Latest Posts

Back