Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Snow time...!!!

Shiny

well had two good days this week...and now the forecast for tonight and tomorrow morning is ....snow..been lucky so far round here with the White stuff but looks like we're going to get dumped on during the next 12hrs...

I'm just popping out to hover the paths love...back in a mo /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

We just have a covering so far, but its given it to snow all night. Looking forward to being able to work a full week soon....maybe in march?

Bloody cold today!

We just have a covering so far, but its given it to snow all night. Looking forward to being able to work a full week soon....maybe in march?
Bloody cold today!
oh well there's always a positive out of a negative....if it is a day off tomorrow...that means there will be time to cook up a full english in the morning....lol

oh well there's always a positive out of a negative....if it is a day off tomorrow...that means there will be time to cook up a full english in the morning....lol
You may as well make the most of It shiny.

On the subject of cold weather, do you find it slows you down?. My first couple of houses took me ages this morning. In theory, I should be working faster to keep myself warm.

yea agree tay....I seem to move slower this weather....mind you it could have to do with all the layers of clothes I've got on ..lol

True......I had 1 t shirt, two polos, 2 jumpers and a coat on....plus the obligitory long johns. Last week I discovered that my long johns were in the wash so had to wear the wifes lacey ones.....oh well, they kept me warm!

True......I had 1 t shirt, two polos, 2 jumpers and a coat on....plus the obligitory long johns. Last week I discovered that my long johns were in the wash so had to wear the wifes lacey ones.....oh well, they kept me warm!
Haha... good job yea didn't have an accident while you were wearing the wife's tights....hehe imagine having to explain that one to the doctor in a& e....

Haha... good jobin heryea didn't have an accident while you were wearing the wife's tights....hehe imagine having to explain that one to the doctor in a& e....
Yes, was a bit worried about that.....they are safely back In her drawer now

Snowed off here though I still find myself looking out of the window and thinking " I wonder if I could manage a few houses today...if I was very very careful"

Snowed off here though I still find myself looking out of the window and thinking " I wonder if I could manage a few houses today...if I was very very careful"
Not worth it Tay....if you have an accident then you could end up been off for months....it's hard but best to sit it out...

We didn't get the snow that they predicted.....just a dusting....but it's p!ssing it down at the moment and looks set in for the day.. oh the joys

[quote="Shiny, post: 210819, member: 766tomorroworth it Tay....if you have an accident then you could end up been off for months....it's hard but best to sit it out...

We didn't get the snow that they predicted.....just a dusting....but it's p!ssing it down at the moment and looks set in for the day.. oh the joys

Still snowing here Shiny......I can see tomorrow being a write off as well. I might just have to fire up the computer and send my draft tax return off!

Hope the fry up was good

I find the wifes tights underneath are good too,just hope I don't have

Any accidents"........

Latest Posts

Back