WFP vs Traditional (video evidence)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, May 1, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I think this bloke is going to rattle a few cages :confused::eek:

Don't shoot the messenger :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

He carnt trad for ****
    I'd have to sack him
    Hate people rubbing cloths all over windows

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Oh my god he does the frames & sills too... will sort of as some need plastics restoration work.

Now lets see how him cleans tops sills blind coverd in lichen and badly stained frames etc using a wfp

Every method has it's limits and no method is better than the other if you ask me but the point is you get what you pay for if you want a proper job doing. :D

4. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Most trad guys surely always wipe the window sill! I always do if I'm tradding!

In fact for wiping sills, especially upstairs, you can't beat the trad method!

Still love my wfp though...

5. simon

simon Guru

just out of nappies n thinks he knows it all ffs, he'll be bragging how he's on you tube doing information vids next lmao bet his mam loves him tho

consider my cage well n truly rattled lol

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I just popped out to quote a detached bungalow as the old couple just moved in. I pointed out that every window was covered in paint splatter so the first clean is what I call a builders clean and would take me at least 4 times as long to do than a regular clean. Neither method would have got that lot off but made me chuckle that the old lady likes wfp better so he husband says as it don't get so dirty like traditional window cleaning. :laugh:

Even though I won the job but now I'm regreting it as is going to be a ball ache of a job to do but the price was good all the same. Plus I was recommended by the daughter so wacked the price up a wee bit more as you do :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Alien Human

All I could think about was how annoying that music in the vid was and why the blinkin heck he's wearing sun glasses on a cloudy day.......i am going through a phase of really enjoying trad atm but still using the poles when needed.

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Regarding the vid it just goes to show how desperate some are to want to slag off other cleaners

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

He's wearing sun glasses because the glare off the newly cleaned white frames will be too much for his eyes to take :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

If that's the case Tuffers I can't find me bloody sun glasses so I wont be able to do no more wfp work until I do :D

Advertisement