wfp

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Adam curtis, Dec 13, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Adam curtis

Adam curtis Member

Hi every one nice to meet u all I've got a problem with the flow from my pump it keeps losing pressure when trying to rinse off the flow keeps going up and down can't get my head around it I've tryed resetting the cal battery's on 12.2 full tank of water ?? Only had the van for 6 months but it's only just started doing it

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Welcome Adam curtis, how often do you charge your battery? Is your controller telling you it's 12.2? I found my flow was a bit erratic at the start of this winter, ie when I opened the tap the flow would dribble out and then it would pick up to what the flow was set at. I upped the CAL and that sorted it. What is your CAL set at?

3. Adam curtis

Adam curtis Member

Hi tuffers I done the auto cal which set at 56 but not had any problems till yesterday I charge the battery every 2-3 weeks depends on which rounds I'm on as do both traditional and wfp cheers

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

spruce is an expert on this type of stuff (I've tagged him into this thread). If it were me having this problem I would be charging the battery every 3 days or so and I would manually 'up'the calibration if it persisted.

5. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

That sounds like a battery problem to me.

6. Adam curtis

Adam curtis Member

Cheers tuffers I've got a large battery on mine what do u have you cal set on and your flo cheers again

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

My CAL is 45 off the top of my head, I upped it about 10 to sort it, flow is 50.

8. Adam curtis

Adam curtis Member

cheers for the help buddy I will give it a go at that see if that stops it

Advertisement