Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Everyone who uses a di ONLY

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

What is your ppm reading ?

My ppm reading is 105. Just enough for me to get away with a di

how about everybody else ?

at that level it will cost you £61.09 a month in resin and you will have to buy a new bag every 6.2 weeks

Are you for real i have only posted a couple.of.posts but i have been reading a lot of information for weeks now you just dont seem to get it one week you have hard water and you want the biggest baddest ro system the next you have a tds of 105 and your going to go di only then you quibble whether you should have 1 di or 2 then you will have this van then that van no wonder every time you post everybody extracts every bit of urine out of you try to sort youswlf out please or nobody will believe what you and the rest of us are trying to achieve dont mean to slate you but you seem to be doing a good job of slating yourself

Hey Mark mate,

Because am starting out .... it should last me a few good months.... when i gota bigger customer base and when i use more water then i could invest in a RO

at the moment a di is fine for me.

Paulrods uses a di vessel and his ppm is 130 ! lol

I should be getting my car tomorrow. I will be up and running within the next 7 days /emoticons/smile.png

Hey Mark mate,

Because am starting out .... it should last me a few good months.... when i gota bigger customer base and when i use more water then i could invest in a RO

at the moment a di is fine for me.

Paulrods uses a di vessel and his ppm is 130 ! lol

I should be getting my car tomorrow. I will be up and running within the next 7 days /emoticons/smile.png
So why is that funny I get it to 0ppm I'm happy to use DI only RO isnt viable for me at the

Moment but if we want to LOL I have a van I have customers I have wfp I have insurance of £288 per year I pay £26 per month puplic liability I have a website /emoticons/smile.png hahahaha oh lmao off at garyboy

I was trying to say how he chops and changes i cant keep up i dont think he can either

Sorry im slow at the lmao got it now

lol gary mate, i fort i needed an ro unit until i got a tds meter, a window cleaner 15 miles away from me has 237ppm ! And i did want an astra but changed my mind about what van i want, going to check a peugeot partner out tomo should be dacent and gud to go taking a gud mechanic with me to check it over just incase.

My tap water was 40/42.. I then collected a glass of rainwater just out of curiosity and it was only 25!!

D to the mutha fookin i for me brutha

This resin we need, can ya smoke it?

go onto gardiner pole website he has a chart to work out the cost of using DI only.

But i supose you wont, we are covering old ground AGAIN, and AGAIN and AGAIN

you have had the advice, the decision is yours, PLEASE MAKE SOME CHOICES

mines 40-50 and use di only but i seem to be useing around 1000liters a week mosts weeks and change my resin at 10-12 only get 5-6 weeks out of half a bag earns me enough tho so am happy atm :]

Back