What A Day...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Belfastcleaning, Jul 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Having a terrible time with the wfp, really don't think it is going to make things easier or quicker. Sick to death of dragging the hose and getting caught in everything! Nuisance working around people's gardens getting caught and tripping over stuff. Washing lines plant pots wheelie bins car tyres... Also hit the tap on and soaked myself lol.. Debating whether to just drop all my triple work and just stay trad as this is just putting me in bad form everyday

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I feel exactly the same sometimes with my wfp kit . Pain in the rear sometimes .

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

It's like anything I suppose belfast, ya gotta get used to it and it's gonna be a big learning curve. So many lads swear by wfp but if it really isn't suited to the properties you clean then you do what you thinks best. Or maybe a backpack would be more suitable.

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

That what puts me off, Im still deciding weather to get the backpack or not. How big is all your triple work? Couldnt you get a bigger ladder?

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Keep at it.... and you will get used to it after a few days trust me :)

6. mr shine

mr shine Guru

stick with it belfast we all get these days it just takes a bit more time to get use to

7. harunh

harunh Legend

You will love it after 1 week if you stick to it :D

8. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

i cant seem to get a good clean with my wfp kit i keep rinsing and rinsing but it still leaves white spots .
    I feel like snapping me poles in half im getting that frustrated with them .

9. Paul

Paul Guest

Just keep at it, Ive started to use mine more lately and can get the jobs done in no time at all, the windows will get easier to clean every time you visit

10. simon

simon Guru

try cleaning some of your mates or relatives houses, then if you get runs its not a prob, do em for nowt & tell em your just learning oh and your own house of course, but you will learn how to speed up & use less water if you use friends cos your not so stressed

Advertisement