Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is It Worth It!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

casperuk82

I have been looking at flyer idea's but money is a little tight as the moment as I am gathering equipment for heading out in the business world solo. I was wondering is it really worth paying a company to produce you a few thousand (Yes they do look more professional) or is it worth it just to DIY them until business pick's up.

Many Thanks in Advance

I personally had to do it that way.diy it first (and still do at times ) ,then when you have a few customers and a bit of money coming in then you can splash out on professional flyers if you want to .as your business grows so will your professionalism.(if that makes sence) as your business grows you bring in more money and then get better and better equipment ,t shirts made its the same for flyers. every1 got to start somewere .goodluck.this is what I used when I started

View attachment 3961

10 on 1 page =100 on 10 pages .it was simple and cheap and easy to do.Iv had more response with these then others iv used in the past.

D AN B WINDOWS FLYERS.docx

Thank You Dasslr, Think I will just head down the DIY route for the time being. Will just flyer as i work on my canvassing approach.

Weloveflyers on the forum does great prices.. Would probably be cheaper than printing yourself, then also you will have the professional look.. I dont think many would pay attention to a page you have printed yourself.

Thanks Belfast. Quick question for you. Are you a supplier or a cleaner? At the moment I you Arthur up in omagh but its a bit of a hike for me.

Back