What A Morning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by CNS-southwest, Feb 27, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

On the roa this morning, I come up the slip road to the carriage way to see a car up ahead braking and another one I. The other lane brake, thought I was plasti or something fly up, I was maybe 12 cars away, when I get up there I realize it wasn't plastic....it was a person, hit at 50mph, no one else stopped they all carries on, so I jumped out and waited with the pedestrian till the ambulance came.... Tried to keep him awake, he couldn't talk or move, driver of the car was just in his seat awake but in a trance.

I got covered in blood, not nice!!

Advertisement
  2. Iain

Iain Guru

Oh nasty. Hope he's alright! Good shout on helping him though

3. CNS-southwest

A lot of broken bones and shattered pelvis

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Top man for stopping!!!

5. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

Not nice. I had a day like that a few years back when I was working for Royal Mail, I was delivering in the ind est and seen a mini bus with two men by it, one of the men staggering around with blood all over his hands and face, so I went over to help, when I got out the van and went to the back of the bus there was a lady lying on the floor not moving. As it happens I was a first aider at work and had just been on a refresher course for a week. two days earlier, I went straight to the woman as she was not moving, she was breathing but the guy with the blood was pulling me away and did not want me to touch her. I rang an ambulance and kept an eye on her unil they arrived. I found out from the driver who was in complete shock and couldn't do anything, had reversed over them both, they were both Polish.

6. CNS-southwest

Lol that's bad.

Here is a photo, oddly taken by someone else on scene, who posted pic on Facebook, that pic was shared by his missus, who is friends with my missus, who zoomed on and spotted my blue bits on my trainers lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361983727.706287.jpg

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I feel sick just at the sight of blood cns so good for you for stopping to help. ;)

My lad sees some terrible things being a paramedic and all.

I will not post it here but if you do a search on YouTube you can watch a vid of Twin sisters attempt suicide on uk motorway Now that is unreal to see and even the police could not stop them but both survived.

8. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

Jesus just watched it :mellow:

9. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

Just watched it and can't believe it!

Also cant believe that they survived and one of them went on to murder someone!! :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson

Messed up individuals.

PS. Good on ya CNS ;)

10. mr shine

mr shine Guru

fair play cns for stopping, just watched that smurf crazy women

Advertisement