Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need Help! 5* Posh Restaurant Quote

WCF

Help Support WCF:

When you say ceiling I take it you mean the v shaped light boxes on the ceiling with mirrored ends?

Every quater I would have thought would end up being quite minging (lots of dust) so myself I would allow at least 4 hours to do the inside properly as those lightboxes would take the longest time to do. Balcony glass hard to say from the pics but should not be that difficult to do.

Without seeing it myself I would be looking at around £200 for the inside plus whatever outside window cleaning needs doing.

HI Smurf, i had chat with manager and we both agree that monthly basis is best option. untill tomorrow i got time to give him quote. if he accept I will start on Friday. I decide to buy dragonfly, i think the best way to clean all that mirrors balcony's etc.

update :

1st of all :took me 5 hrs to clean, very dusty.

2nd plexi-glass not glass :( (very difficult even with dragon fly microfiber pads)

3 waitress just about to kill me for the mess :) ( been told that tables will be removed - wasnt :))

materials : used 6 dragon fly pads, 3 vikan pads, 3,5l of pure water, 3 cans diet coke, ego mayo sandwich :Image1: 10l perspiration

View attachment 2799

View attachment 2800

View attachment 1741

View attachment 1742

Done a nice job of that mate!

I was going to say about time involved moving the tables! Lol did you have to move them yourself then?

Back