What a releif

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Apr 13, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Wife and I went out to a sixtieth birthday meal to a posh restaurant tonight then back to the birthday boys house for a few more drinks. I was feeling drunk after 2 pints and a glass of wine before the meals arrived so was not feeling that great but still managed a starter, main course and a pud as you do as I was starving.

Anyhow I was grateful to say the least I did not have to pick up the bill for all the guests as would have cost what most would earn in a month.

As soon as I arrived back home I was starving again so made myself cheese on toast as the meal portions to say the least was very very small.

Time for me to go to bed now as the room is staring to spin again but at least I don’t feel hungry anymore.:D

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Cheese on toast is always a winner after a night out. Sounds like you had a good night smurf.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I had a really good night thanks TolishAPurd but a la carte meals tend to be very small :D

Was a bit silly really getting drunk last night as my head is banging due to drinking too much wine. I'm supposed to be doing a 3 storey cladding clean this morning that I've put off till 2pm. It's just accross the road from me but what with no van still I'm going to have to handball all the gear I need which in my fragile state is going to be hard going. :(

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

^^^ and up flashes an advert for "The Bible Son of God" tour :D

I think God is trying to send you a message via wcf Smurf, you little :devil:

5. mr shine

mr shine Guru

nothing like a bit of graft to clear the head , i find if i mix red wine and beer i get a banging headache the next day , thankfully now im getting sence , enjoy that 3 storey cladding clean smurf and enjoy the hair of the dog later:)

6. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Its a nice tall one for you to do smurf......I would imagine its going to take some time.

All that graft will make you ready for a teatime pint!

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Thanks chaps...Now time for the hair of the dog methinks :thumbsup:
    I managed to get that front cladding 3 storey job done in 3 hours including deep cleaning the windows frames, front door frames & glass although I must have spent at least an hour lugging stuff about. To finish off the glass with pure I had to run a hose from the static tank in my garden through the house then connect my wfp hose to that. I then had to run the wfp hose about 60m accross a roud to where I was working which was fun to do.

Customer was more than happy with the job so kindly gave me a £10 tip so now I can buy some more booze :D

8. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Pretty good going smurf in three hours. Hope the head didnt feel too giddy up on that third floor.

Enjoy that hair of the dog.

Advertisement