Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paypal Buttons On My Website

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Please include your address in the comments box once you’ve been redirected to PayPal.Name:

Address:

Amount to pay (£):

(e.g 10.00 please do not include the £ sign)
Iain,

What exactly do I do with this script?

It's raw HTML. If Vistaprint allow you to insert your own custom HTML, you just need to change the necessary parts of this code and then copy/paste!

Essexboy u insert that in to your html text on the website editor and then change all the details to what u want to write in that text

I used to havea vistaprint website and it didnt work for me first cos i had to pay 4 quid a month extra.... on the website editor it says on their somewhere about paypal button and u gotta subscribe to that to get paypal option on ya website :

Essexboy u insert that in to your html text on the website editor and then change all the details to what u want to write in that text
I used to havea vistaprint website and it didnt work for me first cos i had to pay 4 quid a month extra.... on the website editor it says on their somewhere about paypal button and u gotta subscribe to that to get paypal option on ya website :
Thank you

It's raw HTML. If Vistaprint allow you to insert your own custom HTML, you just need to change the necessary parts of this code and then copy/paste!
You can insert HTML but you have to pay extra to do this and they will give you the option to add paypal button too im sure they charge for that as well. All in all its a bloddy ripp off lol

That how vista print make their money, they give a website that is very basic then a few months down the line you think oh I need this adding or that. They are pretty poorly coded and to be honest you be better offer getting dodger or iain to build one they will make sure you have what you need like PayPal button link to Facebook and keep it maintained.

That how vista print make their money, they give a website that is very basic then a few months down the line you think oh I need this adding or that. They are pretty poorly coded and to be honest you be better offer getting dodger or iain to build one they will make sure you have what you need like PayPal button link to Facebook and keep it maintained.
Very true

Iain's code is the best way of doing it. It's basically the same as what I did for a mate here: http://www.grela.co.uk/payment.php

The standard code that PayPal gives you is meant for people who don't do much coding and is usually only any good for a fixed price product, the only standard option they give you for letting the user enter their own price is "Donations" which strictly speaking are only for charities.

But the code Iain's given you, and the similar one I did, uses a form on your own website for the visitor to enter how much they owe and then it just passes that information to PayPal so they know how much to charge. http://www.weloveflyers.co.uk works the same way.

Back