Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Excited

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

All my stuff (tank, batterly, pump etc etc) is expected to arrive tomorrow. I cant wait.

The onld bad thing about buying stuff from the net... waiting! lol

Good luck pal!!

Mine arrived just when I was going out to work.. Didn't want to go out lol.. But think I finished early!

I just sat in the back of the combo for about half hour thinking wtf am I going to do lol

Ill be finishing early! Ill work till atleast 2 though lol Ive got 4 houses that have to be done with WFP this week, so I need it all set up ass soon as. Ive got the backpack there and a 25 litre drum but its just not good enough.

Do you still have your backpack? I was thinking of selling mine after I was all set up.

Ive been wondering how to set it all up too. Do you have any pictures of your set up?

All my stuff (tank, batterly, pump etc etc) is expected to arrive tomorrow. I cant wait.

The onld bad thing about buying stuff from the net... waiting! lol
You could have bought it a fraction of the price just down the road and all in stock, lol.

Hope it all goes well for you, it will be the best move you will have made.

You could have bought it a fraction of the price just down the road and all in stock, lol.

Hope it all goes well for you, it will be the best move you will have made.
Where about? I think I got it pretty cheap to be honest

Ill be finishing early! Ill work till atleast 2 though lol Ive got 4 houses that have to be done with WFP this week, so I need it all set up ass soon as. Ive got the backpack there and a 25 litre drum but its just not good enough.

Do you still have your backpack? I was thinking of selling mine after I was all set up.

Ive been wondering how to set it all up too. Do you have any pictures of your set up?
Yes mate still have the backpack, still haven't needed to charge it?!! Rarely use it, but it's good for houses you like doing read but have 1 window you need a pole for, just lift the backpack out with a pole, job done, or for goig threw people's houses.. Don't sell it, you'll lose money and it's handy to have incase the van breaks down of something happens to your system..

I don't think Iv any pics of my set up, to be honest it is threw together, Iv been wanting to do it better but I'm hoping to change vans soon so don't want to do too much.. I bought a pump box, which pump, battery, controller and split charger all built in, so all I did was mount that on a piece of wood I took out of an old wardrobe and bolts that to the side of the van.. Strapped tank to bulk head, bolted a fence post to d rings on floor just fitted perfect in front of the tank, I then put 1 price on either side and bolted then to bulk head, 1 side I needed to modify a bit cos of the tap.. Then all I'd to do is connect hoses and that was me.. I also have my di in the van held onto the side with a bungee cord lol.. Threw together!

Have you got a tap for your tank and a tap for your hose reel? I forgot these when I got tank and all lol.. What are you using to connect your hose to pump?

My set up wasn't set up for about a week due to not knowing what to order..

Yes mate still have the backpack, still haven't needed to charge it?!! Rarely use it, but it's good for houses you like doing read but have 1 window you need a pole for, just lift the backpack out with a pole, job done, or for goig threw people's houses.. Don't sell it, you'll lose money and it's handy to have incase the van breaks down of something happens to your system..

I don't think Iv any pics of my set up, to be honest it is threw together, Iv been wanting to do it better but I'm hoping to change vans soon so don't want to do too much.. I bought a pump box, which pump, battery, controller and split charger all built in, so all I did was mount that on a piece of wood I took out of an old wardrobe and bolts that to the side of the van.. Strapped tank to bulk head, bolted a fence post to d rings on floor just fitted perfect in front of the tank, I then put 1 price on either side and bolted then to bulk head, 1 side I needed to modify a bit cos of the tap.. Then all I'd to do is connect hoses and that was me.. I also have my di in the van held onto the side with a bungee cord lol.. Threw together!
What mines is going to be like lol. I want to spend as little as possible, If things keep going like they are Im hoping to get a new van next year.

Have you got a tap for your tank and a tap for your hose reel? I forgot these when I got tank and all lol.. What are you using to connect your hose to pump?

Aw ****! lol.

I thought the hose would just connect to the pump? I got the shurflo / pump what taps connectors will I need?

Aw ****! lol.

I thought the hose would just connect to the pump? I got the shurflo / pump what taps connectors will I need?
I used o rings for mine but you can use jubilee clips too.. Hozelock connections will connect to the tank and the hose reel.. Also what connections are you using on the end of your pole?

I used o rings for mine but you can use jubilee clips too.. Hozelock connections will connect to the tank and the hose reel.. Also what connections are you using on the end of your pole?
I can pick them up at B&Q, thank god! lol. I just used the one I got with the pole. Im not sure what the proper name is. It just the standard hose fitting that would connect a garden hose?

350 litre tank

battery

split relay

pump

pump controller

rachet straps

hose reel

100 meters of 8mm hose

What did that set you back mate..... looks about what im looking to pick up......

350 litre tank

battery

split relay

pump

pump controller

rachet straps

hose reel

100 meters of 8mm hose

What did that set you back mate..... looks about what im looking to pick up......
350 litre tank - 150

battery 49.95

split relay 17.00

pump / controller 165

rachet straps x2 8.00 (1 ton )

hose reel 47.00

100 meters of 8mm hose 48.50

Prices include vat and postage

i think every person who is mainly wfp should always have a backpack no matterwhat cos it will come in handy when your system has gone down !

im geting one soon when i save up a bit of cash /emoticons/smile.png

if my systsem crashed on me now id be out of work as i got no backup

i think every person who is mainly wfp should always have a backpack no matterwhat cos it will come in handy when your system has gone down !

im geting one soon when i save up a bit of cash /emoticons/smile.png

if my systsem crashed on me now id be out of work as i got no backup
Thats why you should learn trad

Back