What Am I Doing Wrong

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Richmaze1981, Dec 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Richmaze1981

Richmaze1981 Active Member

Ok so today was the first day useing the backpack only my windows and my mums place. I know Rome wasn't built in a day but I cleaned all the frames then the windows chased them down with pure water etc anyway after they dryed had a look and there was lots of spots any help please guys :(

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Clean them again... then again... then again... They should look okay now? Failing that give your brush a good clean using *warm* water then rinse with pure water.

3. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

make sure water is 000, and then scrub and rinse like hell,

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Where on the window are the spots top, bottom or allover and how high do you have the pressure.

5. Richmaze1981

The spots are near the top about a foot down i tested the water its 002 I'm running it though a di my ppm is 270 b4 I had the flow up high to do the frames then turned it down low for the final clean how much water should I be useing on a 4. Beds house?

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I'm just guessing but I'd say other lads are right just more rinse mate and make sure it's chased right to bottom.

7. Richmaze1981

Yeah thanks wasn't the best day for it today with the showers round 2. tomorrow my mums going to have the cleanest windows in town need this to work spent a **** load of cash on the gear :(

8. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Just takes a bit of practice mate, make sure ya scrub and rinse well and it'll be fine.

9. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

when i first went wfp and wanted to practise, i use to soap the windows up with washing up liquid and leave to dry, then i would connect the pole to a out side tap and practise cleaning them, this way i could get my technique right to remove the dirt with out worrying about spotting, as once the technique is right and cleaned with pure water then the spots will go, if you can get windows clean with tap water then it is easier with pure, try it

10. harunh

harunh Legend

ull get used to it soon mate dont worri

Advertisement